|Dữ liệu biên mục|
Calculus / Deborah Hughes-Hallett, William G. McCallum, Andrew M. Gleason [and nineteen others] ; with the assistance of Otto K. Bretscher, Adrian Iovita, David E. Sloane, MD, Colby College University of Washington Harvard Medical School ; coordinated by Elliot J. Marks.. - 8th ed. - Hoboken : Wiley, 2021
vx, 1192 p. : ill., col. ; 28 cm.
Tóm tắt: Calculus is one of the greatest achievements of the human intellect. Inspired by problems in astronomy, Newton and Leibniz developed the ideas of calculus 300 years ago. Since then, each century has demonstrated the power of calculus to illuminate questions in mathematics, the physical sciences, engineering, and the social and biological sciences. Calculus has been so successful both because its central theme-change-is pivotal to an analysis of the natural world and because of its extraordinary power to reduce complicated problems to simple procedures. Therein lies the danger in teaching calculus: it is possible to teach the subject as nothing but procedures- thereby losing sight of both the mathematics and of its practical value. This edition of Calculus continues our effort to promote courses in which understanding and computation reinforce each other. It reflects the input of users at research universities, four-year colleges, community colleges, and secondary schools, as well as of professionals in partner disciplines such as engineering and the natural and social sciences
1. Calculus. 2. Phép tính. 3. Giải tích . 4. Vi phân.
I. McCallum, William Gordon, author. II. Marks, Elliot J., author. III. Nhan đề
Phân loại DDC : QA303 .C155-Calculus
|Dữ liệu xếp giá |
- FUV: Kho Mượn [ Rỗi ] Sơ đồ
- Số bản: 1
- Số bản rỗi: 1 (kể cả các bản được giữ chỗ)
- Số bản được giữ chỗ: 0
|Các mục từ truy cập|
- Tác giả: Deborah Hughes-Hallett, William G. McCallum, Andrew M. Gleason [and nineteen others] ; with the assistance of Otto K. Bretscher, Adrian Iovita, David E. Sloane, MD, Colby College University of Washington Harvard Medical School ; coordinated by Elliot J. Marks.
- DDC: 515,
- Từ khoá: Phép tính, Giải tích, Vi phân,
- Tiêu đề đề mục: Calculus,
|Bình phẩm, bình luận (Bình phẩm)|